All-on-4 Dental Implants in Turkey
For individuals who have lost all of their upper or lower teeth, All-on-4 dental implants are viewed as a miraculous treatment. Multiple missing teeth can be treated with dental implants using this method. As they include more operations and fixing multiple teeth, All-on-4 dental implants are more expensive than single dental implants. Because of this, patients choose to visit other countries for their dental implants because they are more convenient and inexpensive. You can read our articles to learn more in-depth information about how this treatment is carried out in Turkey.
What Are “All-on-4” Dental Implants?
All-on-4 dental implant treatment, also known as full mouth dental implants, is a type of dental implant treatment that aims to help people who are missing all their upper or lower teeth. The name of the technique refers to the fact that only four metal implants are used to support an entire line of prostheses. While normally it is necessary to have one implant per each missing tooth, with All-on-4 dental implant treatment just four implants are used to fix all the teeth in the upper or lower jaw. Thus, the patient does not need to get more than 10 implants instead four implants are enough. In case the patient is missing all teeth on both upper and lower jaw, only 8 implants are necessary.
While four implants are usually enough, All-on-6 and All-on-8 dental implant treatments can also be recommended depending on the needs of patients.
The Stages of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- First, the patient is required to undergo a thorough medical checkup at the clinic using cutting-edge diagnostic techniques. If it is decided that the patient is suitable for All-on-4 implant treatment, you and your dentist discuss the best treatment options.
- Computerized tomography is used to measure the patient’s dental structure. 3D modeling is used to calculate the best size, shape, and placement of the implants and prostheses. Necessary preparations are made by dental treatment professionals.
- On the operation day, the patient is given a local anesthetic before the surgery.
- Four metal screws are inserted into the patient’s jaw with great care to placement to secure the implants in place. This operation lasts approximately 1-2 hours. Abutments are placed on top of the roots that have been inserted. The patient is given a temporary prosthesis to use until the following appointment.
- The operation is finished. An appointment is set up for the patient for three months from now.
- The patient’s temporary prosthesis is taken off after three months which is the required time for the gums and jawbone to heal.
- New measurements are taken for the production of permanent prostheses.
- In the final dentist visit, the patient is fitted with prostheses that are appropriate for the measurements acquired, and the process comes to an end.
During the recovery period between operations, the jawbone grows around the implants which makes the implants stronger and more durable. This process is called osseointegration.
Under local anesthesia, it is a fairly painless operation and the patient will be able to continue speaking and eating comfortably after the treatment.
Advantages of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- With All-on-4 dental implant treatments, it is possible to provide the patient with a whole set with just one operation.
- The treatment is easier compared to some other dental implant methods because operations such as sinus elevation or bone grafting are not necessary.
- As it does not require further surgical operations, it is more cost-effective.
- It achieves a natural and aesthetic smile.
- It is incredibly simple to maintain and clean and does not need any particular maintenance.
- Suitable for those who suffer from frequent nausea. In contrast to the removable prostheses, All-on-4 implants do not make the patient uncomfortable when put on.
- The prosthesis used for All-on-4 implants does not cover the palate of the patient which is both more comfortable and easy to get used to.
- As only two visits to the dentist are enough, the treatment is suitable for patients residing abroad.
Risks of All-on-4 Dental Implants
Dental treatments can be very complex and necessitate expertise. All-on-4 dental treatments are particularly technical and require great precision and care. If you receive a bad dental treatment, it is quite possible that you will experience some complications and an additional operation might be necessary to treat the problems. Below are some of the complications that patients might experience;
- Sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures
- Teeth feeling uncomfortable
- Bleeding gums
- Incorrectly aligned teeth or teeth that are the wrong size that they disturb when eating and talking
- Color change in prostheses
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Turkey
One of the most popular locations for dental implants is Turkey. Turkey has a booming international medical tourism sector and Turkish hospitals and clinics offer not only successful dental treatments but all kinds of treatments and surgeries. Among dental treatments, there are complex treatments that require skillful dentists and latest dentistry technologies such as All-on-4 dental implant treatments. It is important that patients thoroughly research which country to receive treatment in and find the best dental clinic for their needs. If not, you might experience some of the complications listed above.
All-on-4 treatments can be pricy, so it is reasonable to travel abroad to countries where the cost of living is low such as Turkey. Affordability is one of the main reasons why many people prefer to receive dental treatments in Turkey. Read on to learn more about the All-on-4 dental implant treatment prices in Turkey.
All-on-4 Dental Implant Prices in Turkey
How much do All-on-4 dental implants cost? For All-on-4 dental implant procedures in Turkey, the total cost of all prostheses and implants is €2350. We guarantee the most affordable treatment available in Turkey and our patients receive treatments from us at no additional cost.
Please keep in mind that we also provide package services. Would you prefer to pay a single sum to cover all of your expenses, such as accommodation and transportation in Turkey as well as the All-on-4 dental implants? Choosing a dental holiday package helps you save money while you are visiting Turkey for your dental treatment. We charge only €2650 for our package services. Our services included in this price are as follows;
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Local Anesthetics
- All Necessary Medical Tests
- Laboratory Fees
- All-on-4 Dental Implant Treatment
- Medicine (Antibiotics, painkillers, mouthwash, etc.)
- Hotel Stay
- Transportation (Airport, Hotel, Clinic)
Is the All-on-4 Treatment Painful?
All-on-4 dental implant treatment is not a painful procedure. The process will be performed using local anesthetics. After the operation, you might feel some discomfort but it will not be intolerable. When asked, patients evaluate their level of pain as 4 out of 10. The medications prescribed by your dentist will also help to relieve this pain.
Some patients may be overly anxious about visiting dentists and dental surgeries. In this case, you can discuss the option of receiving general anesthesia with your dentist.
When Can You Eat After the Treatment?
After the treatment, you might experience tooth sensitivity. For this reason, you should avoid hot and cold food and beverages. You can eat warm food without problems. Additionally, you should avoid eating hard food as it might cause pain. You should be comfortable eating and drinking the next day of the treatment.
We are proud to offer successful dental treatments at affordable prices. If you are interested in learning more about All-on-4 dental treatments and special price offers in Turkey, you can reach out to us through our message line or via e-mail. Our team is ready to answer your questions 24/7.