What Is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass is one of the weight loss surgeries suitable for overweight people. With gastrsc bypass treatment, the patient’s stomach is reduced and the small intestine is directly connected to the shrinking stomach. With this procedure, patients eat less after the treatment and quickly remove the food they eat from the body. In this case, it becomes easier for the patient to lose weight. If you are planning to lose weight with Gastric Bypass, you can learn more by reading our content.
Why Gastric Bypass Done?
Gastric bypass is a frequently preferred weight loss surgery. As you know, being overweight causes many health problems for people. In this case, of course, patients may prefer gatric bypass not only for weight loss, but also for the treatment of other health problems. After gastric bypass treatment, regression is often seen in the following diseases;
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
Gastric Bypass Risks
Gastric bypass treatment is a very serious treatment. It includes the reduction of the stomach, which provides one of the vital functions of the patients. That’s why it’s important to get good treatment, of course. Otherwise, treatments can be quite risky. The risks that may be experienced after receiving Gastric Bypass treatment include;
as with any other surgical procedure, there are some short-term and long-term effects of this operation;
- Blood clots in the legs
- Lung or breathing problems
- Leaks from the stomach
- Intense bleeding
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- The long-term gastric bypass surgery complications
- Gastrointestinal occlusion
- gastroesophageal reflux
- Low blood sugar
- Trouble absorbing nutrients
Who Is Gastric Bypass Suitable For?
Although gastric bypass treatments are one of the bariatric surgeries, unfortunately the treatments are not suitable for everyone. Some of the features that patients who want to receive gastric bypass treatment should have are as follows;
- Your BMI body mass index should be 40 or more.
- Patients without a body mass index of 40 should have a body mass of at least 35 and have accompanying diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes or sleep apnea.
- In this case, the patient is considered suitable for gastric bypass treatment. Of course, the clear answer will be clear after the examination.
Nutrition After Gastric Bypass
During the recovery period after gastric bypass, the meals eaten will belong to a very strict diet. For this reason, you should definitely do some research before the treatment and learn a little about how to eat after the treatment. The diet that will be given to you after Gastric bypass will vary from person to person. Nutrition tips that are important after Gastric Bypass include;
- Slowly consume food and liquids: To avoid dumping syndrome, eat your meals for at least 30 minutes and drink 1 cup of fluids for 30 to 60 minutes. Drink drinks 30 minutes before or after each meal.
- Keep your meals small: Consume numerous modest meals throughout the day. You may start with six modest meals each day, then four, and eventually three while maintaining a normal diet. Each meal should contain half a cup to one cup of food.
- Drink liquids between meals: You should drink at least 1.9 liters of fluids every day to avoid dehydration. However, drinking too much fluids at or near lunchtime might make you feel bloated and hinder you from eating enough nutrient-rich food.
- Chew your food thoroughly: The new entrance from your stomach to your small intestine is quite thin and might be blocked by bigger bits of food. Food becomes stuck in your stomach, causing vomiting, nausea, and abdominal discomfort. Before swallowing, take little pieces of food and chew them until they are pureed.
- Concentrate on high-protein meals: Eat these first before any other items in your diet.
- Avoid high-fat and high-sugar foods: These foods pass swiftly through your digestive tract, causing dumping syndrome.
- Take the following vitamin and mineral supplements: Your body will not be able to absorb enough nutrients from your diet after surgery. For the rest of your life, you’ll most likely need to take a multivitamin supplement every day.
Things to Know About Gastric Bypass
Gastric Bypasss, as mentioned above, includes very important treatments. Therefore, before deciding on treatment, patients should do a good research and be sure that they can fulfill the requirements of gastric bypass treatment.
You should know that after gastric bypass surgery, you must take a leave of absence of at least 1 month from your work or school. You should also have a companion with you throughout your recovery process. Even though the treatment is done laparoscopically, you will have internal stitches. For this reason, you should avoid work such as lifting weights, as well as ask for help in your daily work. If you are aware of all these, you can contact us to get gastric bypass treatment in Turkey.
How should I feed after Gastric Bypass?
Nutritional requirements after gastric bypass surgery are listed above. You should definitely talk to an expert idyetssian about the nutrition plan. Your dietitian will thus give you the most suitable nutrition program. On the internet sites, you should only consider the tips for better digestion. Information on this subject is also at the beginning of our content.
To say this, your nutrition will be possible with liquids immediately after the surgery. Then you will be able to feed pureed foods and finally soft solids. Because your stomach will be in the healing process after gastric bypass treatment and its digestion will not be much better in this process. To support this, you should avoid harmful and solid foods.
Getting Gastric Bypass Treatment in Turkey
Getting gastric bypass treatment in Turkey is often in every obese patient’s plan. In many countries, gastric byass treatment is given at very high costs. For this reason, patients prefer Turkey to get treatment at the best price. If you are planning to have gastric bypass treatment in Turkey, you should definitely evaluate the hospitals or obesity centers in Turkey. Otherwise, it is possible to receive treatments with low success rates.
Or instead, you can contact us to get treatment at the best hospitals at the best prices. We, as CureHoliday, are a company that provides the most successful treatments in Turkey. You can also take advantage of this advantage.
Gastric Bypass Treatment Prices in Turkey
Gastric Bypass prices in Turkey are quite variable. Prices vary between cities on average. The difference between these cities will of course also vary between clinics. Therefore, it will not be easy to choose an Obesity center or hospital on your own. However, as the CureHoliday team, we are with you!
We work with many hospitals and obesity centers in many cities for gastric bypass and all other weight loss treatments. If you contact us, you can learn a lot about the best prices, campaigns and Treatment. So you make a reservation before you come and you won’t be affected by price increases.
Why Should I Get Gastric Bypass in Turkey?
There are many reasons to get Gastric Bypass Treatment in Turkey. Among these reasons, of course, there are affordable treatment prices and successful treatments. You can also choose the best treatment prices by choosing to be treated in Turkey.
Unlike many other countries, Gastric bypass treatment costs are extremely cheap in Turkey. The success rates are quite high thanks to our hygienic obesity centers and hospitals. To take advantage of all these advantages, all you have to do is send us a message!
Turkey Obesity Centers
What do you know about Turkey Obesity centers? Forget it all. The only thing you need to know is that, of course, there are unsuccessful obesity centers in Turkey, as in every country, and it is very important to avoid them for the post-treatment period and surgery. What you need to do is to find the best Obesity center in Turkey for Gastric bypass treatment. This does not mean spending hundreds of euros or dollars extra. For this reason, you can contact us to get successful treatments with the best price guarantee. Do not forget that we provide treatment in the city of your choice.
Why Gastric Bypass Is Cheap In Turkey?
Although there are multiple reasons why gastric bypass treatment is cheap in Turkey, the most important reason is the high exchange rate. The exchange rate in Turkey is so high that foreign patients can take a long vacation in Turkey and receive treatment at the same time with the money they would spend in their home country only for treatment.
In short, the cost of treatment you will receive in your own country will be much more than transportation to Turkey, accommodation and treatment in Turkey. You can also plan to receive treatment in Turkey to avoid these high costs in your country. You can even save more by choosing gastric bypass package services in Turkey.
Gastric Bypass Cost In Turkey
As mentioned above, the cost of Gastric Bypass treatments differ according to bariatric surgery clinics in Turkey. For this reason, it would not be correct to give a clear price. However, if we look at our Biim prices, as CureHoliday, we charge an average of 2.850€ for gastric bypass treatment. If you are planning to receive treatment with CureHoliday, you can expect to receive treatment at this price.
Do not forget to send a message to get clear information about the price due to possible changes in prices. Because in some cases, campaigns are possible. In such cases, price reductions are possible.
Gastric Bypass Package Prices in Turkey
Gastric bypass package prices in Turkey are variable by many agencies, hospitals, clinics or obesity centers. For this reason, patients can contact us if they prefer to have gastric bypass treatment in Turkey. The price we offer as CureHoliday is €3,600. Services included in this price include;
- 6 Days Hotel Accommodation
- 3 Days Hospitalization
- VIP transportation services