Why People Get Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Turkey?
The main reason why people consider Turkey for Gastric Sleeve is the price – quality ratio. Gastric sleeve satisfaction rate in Turkey is 85%. Turkish procedures are very convenient for foreign patients.
Turkey, with the support of the Ministry of Health, FDA-approved medical equipment and the exceptional experience of Turkish surgeons, is able to offer low-cost services to international patients in hospitals around the world.
In countries where treatment is expensive and can even lead to lifelong debt, it is natural for people to seek cheaper alternatives. What distinguishes Turkey from all other economical options is that the quality of treatment is the same or even better, depending on the surgeon’s experience.
Is It Safe to Have Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Turkey? How Can You Be Sure?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to have gastric sleeve surgery here in Turkey. Hospitals and surgeons in this field are accredited and qualified to perform this surgery. Surgeons devote their time and efforts to perform sleeve gastrectomy. You will be in safe hands. The country has some of the best medical facilities in the world, including modern operating theatres and highly skilled medical professionals. Also, the cost of gastric sleeve surgery in Turkey is usually much lower than in other countries. However, as with any medical procedure, it is important to research the specialist you plan to use and ask questions about their experience and qualifications. If you are interested in weight loss treatments in Turkey, you can contact us and get more detailed information about gastric sleeve surgery prices.
Gastric sleeve surgery is becoming increasingly popular in Turkey due to the country’s top-notch medical facilities and relatively low cost. Here are the 5 main advantages of undergoing this procedure in Turkey:
- Highly-skilled medical professionals. Turkish medical personnel are highly trained and have extensive experience with gastric sleeve surgery.
- Lower costs compared to other countries. Gastric sleeve surgery in Turkey is priced significantly lower than other countries, making it more affordable.
- Modern operating theatres with advanced technologies. Turkish operating theatres are equipped with the latest medical technologies, helping to ensure the best possible results.
- Proven track record. Gastric sleeve surgery in Turkey has been successful in helping people to lose weight and keep it off, even in long-term follow-up periods.
- High level of patient satisfaction. Patients undergoing gastric sleeve surgery in Turkey are typically satisfied with their results and the quality of care received.
For those considering gastric sleeve surgery, Turkey is a great option to explore. With the advantages outlined above, patients can feel confident that they will receive high-quality care at a lower price.
Disadvantages of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Turkey
Gastric sleeve surgery can be an effective way to reduce weight and get healthier, but it is important to be aware of the potential risks and disadvantages associated with having the procedure in Turkey. Here are the 3 main disadvantages to consider:
- Language barriers. For international patients, language can be an issue when communicating with healthcare professionals in Turkey.
- Reduced access to post-op care. While Turkey has some excellent healthcare facilities, access to long-term post-operative care may be limited.
- Uncertainty of results. While gastric sleeve surgery can be successful, everyone responds differently to it, and it is not possible to predict how well the surgery will work in the long-term.
Although gastric sleeve surgery in Turkey can be safe and effective, it is important to consider all of the risks and disadvantages before making a final decision.
Turkey Gastric Sleeve Price Comparison
We have mentioned the affordable prices of sleeve gastrectomy surgery in Turkey. We can easily say that Turkey offers the most affordable gastric sleeve surgery compared to many countries. Not only that, we can also provide our patients with the best service they deserve.
|Turkey||2.500€ – 4.000€|
|United Kingdom||6.000€ – 28.500€|
|United States of America||6.200€ – 20.000€|
|Europe||6.500€ – 16.500€|