What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are used in the treatment of problems on the tooth surface. Teeth have a structure that can be damaged over time. Therefore, it can easily change color or wear out. The only permanent solution to such problems is dental veneers.
Although teeth whitening treatments are possible in some cases of discoloration, veneers will be a better choice for a good tooth appearance and longer durability. Dental veneers involve making space by scouring the surface of the teeth and covering this place with veneers. This means renewed white and bright teeth!
How Are Dental Veneers Made?
Dental veneers involve filing the surface of the teeth. With the shrinking of the teeth, space is made for veneers. The process proceeds as follows;
- Your teeth are filed and impressions are taken for Veneers.
- After the veneers come from the laboratory, it is checked whether they are suitable for your teeth.
- After the control, the veneers that are suitable for the measurements are adhered to your teeth. For this, surgical cement is used.
- After making sure that the veneers are fixed, your doctor will end the procedure.
Types of Dental Veneers
It is possible to diversify dental veneers according to the materials from which they are made. The most used types are e-max dental veneers, porcelain veneers and laminate veneers. If you are planning to choose between these 3 types, you can continue reading our content.
E max Dental Veneers in Turkey
Emax veneers are very little porcelain pieces that are bonded to the front of your natural teeth. a lot stronger than a fake nail that is applied over your fingernails! Patients who want to alter the size and form of their teeth and have straight teeth are often good candidates.
Laminate Dental Veneers in Turkey
Since laminate veneers are made of strong, long-lasting materials, they may be utilized permanently for many years. The color of a laminate veneer, which preserves the natural structure of the teeth, is unaffected by environmental influences like coffee, tea, and smoking. As a result, the laminated surface’s tartar and tooth stains are reduced.
Porcelain Dental Veneers in Turkey
Porcelain veneers are less durable than the other 2 types of veneers. Therefore, they are not preferred very often. But, of course, it has long-term permanence. It is only less preferred than other coating types. Just like the others, it can be used for a long time if it is well taken care of.
What are the Advantages of Dental Veneers?
- Very Little Enamel Must Be Removed to Remove Coatings: Dental veneers are preferable than other procedures in part because you don’t have to give up any of your natural teeth in order to acquire them. They just require a tiny bit of enamel to be scraped away in order to bond to the front of your teeth. And this is crucial because teeth that have lost their enamel are more susceptible to sensitivity and decay. To receive crowns and bridges, on the other hand, you must lose considerably more than just your natural teeth.
- They avoid color fading: As some of Surprise, Arizona’s top dentists, we see our fair share of people seeking our help with teeth whitening. However, veneers are far more resistant to staining than natural enamel, so they can maintain your smile’s whiteness and beauty without the need for routine whitening procedures. They will continue to look excellent for a decade or more if you pay attention to what you eat and practice good oral hygiene.
- Dental veneers fill up cracks and voids: It’s normal practice to address tiny flaws in your teeth, such as cavities, nicks, or fractures, with a process called bonding. In order to restore the damaged region and give it a faultless appearance, tooth-colored resin is painted on. However, dental veneers offer a more durable alternative to bonding while achieving the same result. Since porcelain is a more resilient material than resin, it does not need to be touched up or adjusted on a regular basis throughout time.
- Coatings don’t need any special maintenance or care: Dental veneers also offer the excellent benefit of not requiring any particular upkeep or care following installation. To maintain them healthy and beautiful, all you need to do is brush and floss as usual. Veneers are more stain- and damage-resistant than your natural teeth because they are non-porous. To the extent that you still retain your natural teeth, this also implies that they assist in defending them.
- They Appear and Feel Organic: Veneers exactly match your natural teeth since they are made specifically for each patient. A dental professional takes an imprint of your teeth to serve as the basis for a dental lab’s custom-made veneer creation. Additionally, they will be further shaped to achieve a perfect fit when the doctor has finished placing them on your teeth. Only you and your dentist will be aware that you have them since they will seem and feel completely natural.
- Dental veneers provide fast fixes for aesthetic issues: In the discipline of cosmetic dentistry, there are several solutions for fixing issues such crooked teeth, cavities, and uneven surfaces. The majority, nevertheless, require orthodontic treatment to realign the teeth. And such processes can take a long time. Additionally, they frequently cause a great deal of agony while doing so.
Risks of Getting Dental Veneers
- Increased Tooth Sensitivity: If you do not receive treatment from a successful doctor, your dental crowns can be quite painful. Therefore, you will need to receive successful dental treatments. Otherwise, your post-treatment pain will not go away.
- Poor fit: If veneers from the lab are fitted without measuring, it’s possible that you have badly matched veneers that make you uncomfortable.
- Chipping and Breakage: If you do not take good care of your teeth, it is possible for them to break. Therefore, you will need to take good care of your teeth. Breaking nuts with your dental veneers or opening soda caps will damage your veneers.
- Changes in Color: It is possible to experience color changes in your teeth if you consume excessively coffee or cigarettes and do not care enough for your teeth.
Why Do People Go to Turkey for Dental Veneers?
Successful dental veneers are among the reasons why many patients come to Turkey for dental veneer treatments, along with affordable veneer prices. Like many patients, you can guarantee success by getting treatment with us. Tooth coatings are very important treatments as mentioned above. That’s why we can help you if you plan to get in dental clinics in Turkey.
At the same time, you should know that we will provide treatment with the best dental veneer prices in Turkey. Finally, you can plan a vacation while getting dental veneers in Turkey. Turkey has many holiday resorts. Thus, with Turkey dental Holiday, you will not spare two separate times for both vacation and treatment. You can send us a message for more information on this subject.
How Many Days Do I Have to Stay in Turkey for Dental Veneers?
Tooth covering treatments consist of two stages. Therefore, it requires 2 doctor visits. One of these includes taking the necessary measurements for your dental veneer and filing your teeth. The other involves the placement of your dental veneers. Between these two processes, there is a time for your coatings to come from the laboratory. This period will differ between many clinics. Most of the time, 3 days is sufficient, but in some of our clinics, 5 days may be required. For this reason, you can spare a maximum of 7 days to buy dental veneers in Turkey. However, this often does not take that long.
Is It Safe to Get Dental Veneers in Turkey?
Of course, it would be quite safe to have veneer treatment in Turkey. However, you should know that there are some unsuccessful dental clinics in Turkey, as in every country. You can contact us to stay away from these clinics. Unfortunately, dental clinics with a lot of advertisements are the worst clinics. Therefore, advertising expenditures are also higher. You can also contact us to have successful and reliable dental veneer treatment in Turkey. We have prepared the best dental clinics in Turkey for you.
Choosing a Dental Clinic in Turkey
Although dental clinics in Turkey are often successful, unfortunately, success alone is not enough when choosing a clinic. In addition, you should work with cost-effective dental clinics because some dental clinics charge more for foreign patients. We, on the other hand, work with clinics that provide treatment at local prices in order to present it to you. You can also contact us to get treatment with the best dental veneer prices in Turkey.
How much do veneers cost in Turkey?
Dental implant prices in Turkey are highly variable. Prices will vary between clinics as well as between cities. Therefore, patients should be selective in dental veneer prices. Prices usually start at 120€. Although this price varies for full mouth dental veneers, the best prices are 120€. You can also contact us to get treatment with the best price guarantee. On the other hand, you should know that there will be a price difference between the dental veneer prices in Turkey. For this reason, when buying a price, note which coating type you are getting a price on. Thus, you can better understand the coating types and prices.
Low-Cost Dental Veneers in Turkey
|Dental Veneers Type
|E- max Veneers