What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, popularly known as enlargement mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure used to increase the size of the breasts. It requires the placement of breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles.
Breast augmentation might help some people feel more confident. For others, it is part of the process of rebuilding the breast in order to treat different problems.
The size, shape, and balance of a woman’s breasts have a significant influence on her self-esteem. Although breasts are a sign of femininity and appeal, having unequal or tiny breasts may have a negative effect on self-esteem and morale over time. Fortunately, our affordable breast augmentation surgery in Turkey can help.
In order to create a smoother and larger breast, breast augmentation entails putting an implant through a small incision beneath the breast tissue. Although breast augmentation has traditionally been linked with the lifestyle of celebrities, more and more women are using it to correct asymmetry or gradually increase their cup size while improving their self-image.
Why Is Breast Augmentation Performed?
Breast size can vary based on some variables. The reasons for breast alterations include aging, hormonal changes during pregnancy, changes in breast volume after delivery, weight changes that influence the breasts, and a loss in breast volume due to cancer or other disorders. These changes badly impact some women; they have low self-esteem and difficulty feeling at ease in their flesh. Using oval or drop-shaped silicone or saline implants can increase the cup size in Turkey and provide a surgical solution for these issues.
Breast Augmentation Might Help You:
- Enhance your appearance if you think your breasts are small or that one is smaller than the other and this impacts how you dress or the type of bra needed to help with the asymmetry
- Adjust for a reduction in the size of your breasts after pregnancy or significant weight loss
- Correct uneven breasts after breast surgery for other conditions
- Improve your self-confidence
- Discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon so you can be realistic about what breast augmentation can do for you.
Who Can Get Breast Augmentation Surgery?
From the age of 18, anyone can get a breast augmentation procedure. Additionally, it is not advised for women who are nursing or who want to get pregnant soon. On the other hand, it is inappropriate for people who often gain and lose weight.
How Long Do Breast Implants Last
Breast implants are not permanent for life. They will probably need to be replaced after a while.
After about 10 years, some women may require further surgery due to problems with the implants or because their breasts have changed around the implants.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Risks
The surgery for breast augmentation is simple. They don’t pose significant dangers as a result. Every procedure has a certain amount of risk. However, it has to be treated in effective clinics.
- Scar tissue that distorts the shape of the breast implant
- Breast pain
- Changes in nipple and breast sensation
- Implant position changes
- Implant leakage or rupture
Breast Implant Types
Breast silicons are divided into 2 categories according to what they include. By understanding the use distinctions and benefits of these two, you may choose which is better for you. This makes it simpler for you to develop a treatment strategy with the doctor. It will be helpful if you have already read it when the doctor asks for your opinion on the two possibilities.
Saline Implants For The Breast Augmentation In Turkey
Saline implants are have sterile saline inside of them. It is better suited to females with enough breast tissue. However, they are comparable to a shell. They are the most flexible option for obtaining stable and dependable performance since they may be filled at any point during the procedure. Additionally, if a saline implant ruptures, the fluid quickly dissolves in the circulation and causes no harm.
They still have a stiffer, less organic feel, and they might develop wrinkles. They hardly increase volume. This kind of silicone is appropriate for those who anticipate less volume. It is an extremely uncommon species. On the other side, when utilizing this implant, it is possible to have apparent changes in the breast. It would be preferable to get these silicones on the doctor’s advice since it is not the desired form of an implant according to the patient’s breast tissue.
Saline Breast Implants Advantages Include;
- It has a long history of safe use.
- Smooth feeling with a soft touch.
- Since the saline solution is close to body fluids, if the implant ruptures, it is easily digested by the body.
What’s The Difference Between Breast Implants And Breast Augmentation?
The only difference between the two is this: augmentation is necessary for breast enhancement, while implants are the mechanism used. Each relies on the other to deliver results. One discerning factor you need to know is that not all implants are created equally.
Silicone Implants For The Breast Augmentation In Turkey
Before surgery, silicone implants are pre-filled and given a smooth gel coating. In breast augmentation procedures, silicone implants are most frequently used. Saline implants are more dependable and long-lasting in terms of health, however, silicone implants are still acceptable. Surgical implants filled with silicone are found in silicones, and they provide a more natural appearance.
Because they are more tightly knit, they could need a bigger incision, but they have effects that last longer. The alterations and creases that may be seen in saline silicones, however, are not present. Both can deteriorate with time. Salice is more secure in this situation. With silicones, damage cannot be detected, but it is simple to notice when saline is harmed. Silicone implants are the most popular, though.
Silicone implants advantages include;
- It has a long history of being used safely.
- Unlike most kinds of implants, it is less likely to wrinkle.
- Round or tear-drop / breast-shaped (anatomical) shapes are available.
- This implant filler is very smooth and flexible, allowing for flexibility and a natural feeling.
Breast Augmentation Clinics In Turkey
Breast augmentation methods call for effective surgery and should seem natural. This is why you should make sure the facility where you will undergo treatment has successful and skilled surgeons. These are characteristics that are widely available in Turkish clinics. Patients may get the greatest care at a lower cost thanks to successful breast implants. a few characteristics of Turkish breast augmentation centers;
Experienced Surgeons; Many surgeons in clinics in Turkey are successful and experienced surgeons in their field. Experienced surgeons take advantage of the goal of providing more successful treatment in case of an unexpected complication during the surgery. On the other hand, surgeons in Turkey are also experienced in treating foreign patients. This makes it easy to communicate with foreign patients. This factor is important for a successful treatment plan.
Transparency; Turkish surgeons can present their previous operations to patients with transparency. This allows patients to have an opinion about the doctor. You can find the Pre-treatment and Photos of the patients who received treatment with Curebooking in Turkey in the continuation of the content.
Affordable Treatments; Turkey ensures that you get very affordable treatment in all respects. The cheap cost of living and the high exchange rate in Turkey ensure that you can get treatments very affordable. In short, you didn’t have to pay thousands of euros to get a high-quality breast augmentation surgery in Turkey. You can get successful treatments at very affordable prices.
How Much Is Breast Augmentation In Turkey?
Turkey has become one of the most well-liked locations for cosmetic surgery among other European nations, with more than 500,000 medical tourists traveling there annually. Turkey is a fantastic option for any plastic surgery, providing conformity with European standards of medical ethics and facilities at affordable prices. Turkey has approved public and private institutions and plastic surgeons accredited by the European Board of Plastic Surgery. Turkey’s breast augmentation prices range from €1.700 to €3,000, which is significantly less expensive than in other European nations.
- Breast Augmentation with the Implant; Total stay in Turkey 5 days, 1-night stay in hospital is € 1.700
- Breast Augmentation ( Implant+ Lifting ); Total stay in Turkey 6 days, 2-night stay in hospital is € 1.900
- Breast Augmentation ( package cost ); VIP transfer Airport-Hospital, 2 nights stay in the hospital, 3 nights stay in Hotel is €2.900,
- Breast Augmentation ( Including Lift ); VIP transfer Airport-Hospital, 2 nights stay in the hospital, 3 nights stay in hotel €3.000
As you can see, our prices are reasonable when compared to those in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Poland, Ukraine, and other nations.
Contact us to get more information and free consultation by CureHoliday.
Benefits of an Augmentation with a Lift:
- Removes excess skin
- Restores lost volume
- Improves nipple position
- Enhances breast shape
- Boosts confidence
Are Plastic Surgeons In Turkey Good?
Because these surgeries need the finest accuracy and competence, plastic surgeons must undergo a lot of training. For every kind of treatment, plastic surgeons in Turkey have an exceptional success rate of above 99%.
How You Prepare
Your choices for the size, feel, and look of your breasts will be discussed with a plastic surgeon. The surgeon will outline certain implant kinds, including saline or silicone, smooth or textured, teardrop-shaped or spherical, as well as available surgical approaches.
Review written materials with care and save copies for your records, such as the patient information provided by the implant’s manufacturer.
Before You Decide To Have Surgery, Consider The Following:
- Breast implants won’t prevent your breasts from sagging. Your plastic surgeon may recommend a breast lift in addition to breast augmentation to correct sagging breasts.
- Breast implants aren’t guaranteed to last a lifetime. The average life span of an implant is about 10 years. Implant rupture is a possibility. Also, your breasts will continue to age, and factors such as weight gain or weight loss might change the way your breasts look. These issues will likely lead to more surgery.
- Mammograms might be more complicated. If you have breast implants, in addition to routine mammograms, you’ll need additional, specialized views.
- Breast implants might hamper breastfeeding. Some women can successfully breastfeed after breast augmentation. For others, however, breastfeeding is a challenge.
- Insurance doesn’t cover breast implants. Unless it’s medically necessary — such as after a mastectomy for breast cancer — breast augmentation isn’t covered by insurance. Be prepared to handle the expenses, including related surgeries or future imaging tests.
- You might need additional surgery after breast implant removal. If you decide to have your implants removed, you might need a breast lift or other corrective surgery to help restore your breasts’ appearance.
- Screening for silicone implant rupture is recommended. The FDA recommends routine monitoring with a breast MRI five to six years after placement to screen for silicone breast implant rupture. Then, a breast MRI is recommended every two to three years. An ultrasound may be an alternative screening method — unless you have symptoms. Talk to your plastic surgeon about the specific type of imaging needed for routine monitoring of your implants.
Before surgery, you might require a simple mammogram. Additionally, before surgery, your doctor could change some medications. Aspirin and other drugs that can cause more bleeding, for instance, should be avoided.
If you smoke, your surgeon will advise you to stop for four to six weeks before and after surgery.
Set up a companion to stay with you for at least the first night following surgery.
During The Procedure
To insert the breast implant, your plastic surgeon will make a single cut (incision) in one of three places:
- The crease under your breast (inframammary)
- Under your arm (axillary)
- Around your nipple (periareolar)
The surgeon will separate your breast tissue from the muscles and connective tissue of your chest after making an incision. As a result, there is a pocket either in front of or behind the outermost muscle of the chest wall (pectoral muscle). The implant will be positioned in the center of this pocket behind your nipple by the surgeon.
Saline implants are first placed without any liquid inside before being filled with sterile salt water. Silicone gel is already inside silicone implants.
The incision is usually stitched up once the implant has been placed, and it is then bandaged with skin adhesive and surgical tape.
After The Procedure
After surgery, there may be some swelling and pain for a few weeks. Bruising is also conceivable. Scars should lighten with time but not totally vanish.
Wearing a compression bandage or sports bra might be beneficial for further support and alignment of the breast implants while you’re recuperating. Additionally, your surgeon could recommend painkillers.
Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for when to resume your normal activities. You might be able to go back to work in a few weeks if you don’t have a physically demanding job. For at least two weeks, refrain from engaging in any demanding activities that might increase your heart rate or blood pressure. While you’re recovering, keep in mind that your breasts will be delicate to abrupt movements or physical touch.
You will require a follow-up consultation to have the sutures removed if your surgeon used sutures that won’t dissolve on their own or if they inserted drainage tubes close to your breasts.
What You Can Expect
Breast augmentation can be done in a surgical center or hospital outpatient facility. You’ll probably go home the same day. The procedure rarely requires a hospital stay.
Sometimes, breast augmentation is done during local anesthesia — you’re awake and your breast area is numbed. Often, though, breast augmentation is done during general anesthesia, in which you’re asleep for the surgery. Your plastic surgeon will review different anesthesia options with you.
Breast augmentation can change the size and shape of your breasts. Surgery can improve your body image and self-esteem.
Also, your breasts will continue to age after augmentation. Weight gain or weight loss can also change the way your breasts look.
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices include accommodation.